In Viewer, you can temporarily adjust "Views" of your schedule by using the ad-hoc filter. Once you leave the View, the ad-hoc filter will reset to the default settings for the View.
To view the ad-hoc filter, click the cogwheel icon to the right of the View name.
Changes the View to either display personnel or assignments in the first column.
- By Assignment Grouping: This will adjust the view to show an Assignment list in the first column, with personnel listed throughout schedule slots in the view.
- By Personnel Grouping: This will adjust the view to show a Personnel list in the first column, with assignments listed throughout the schedule slots in the view.
Adjusts the schedule data in varied time increments.
- A month at a time: Scheduled data will be displayed in a monthly time increment.
- A week at a time: Schedule data will be displayed in weekly time increments.
Tip: Once a display range is selected, navigating dates forward or backward in time will be relevant to the display range. For example, if looking at a month or a week at a time, you will be able to jump forward or backward by one month or one week, respectively.
Display Department Name:
Displays department names on the scheduled slot.
- Not Visible: Department name not visible on scheduled assignments.
- Department Name (Dept. Name): Displays the full department name.
- Compact Name (Compt. Name): Displays the compact department name.
Tip: If your View does not include schedules from more than one department, we recommend leaving this setting to "Not Visible" to reduce clutter on the View.
Adjusts the day of the week on which the schedule starts. See the following options below:
- Saturday Start Day: Saturday displays as the first day of the week.
- Sunday Start Day: Sunday displays as the first day of the week.
- Monday Start Day: Monday displays as the first day of the week.
Show Only Pending:
Filters the schedule to show only pending shifts on the schedule.
Tip: Pending shifts need to be approved before generating a schedule or they will NOT pull into the generated schedule. Use this feature to ensure you have responded to ALL requests in the date range for which you are generating a schedule.
Displays assignment times on the schedule.
Show Original Personnel:
Displays the personnel scheduled on each assignment at the time the initial schedule was published. If swaps, trades or other changes were made on the schedule, this feature will allow you to filter to see the originally scheduled personnel at the time of publishing.
Show Request Icons:
Shows icons indicating the status of the current request. Icons will reflect whether or not a shift is pending, approved, or denied.
Tip: Request Icons will be displayed in the right corner of the scheduled slot. All schedule slots can be hovered over to show request status in text, as indicated in the below screenshot.
- Blue question mark () icon indicates a pending shift.
- Wifi icon () indicates a pending swapportunity.
- Green box ()or check mark () indicates an approved schedule change or request, respectively.
- Red X () icon indicates a denied request.