View Manager: Sort Requests by Time Submitted
This is a new feature in View Manager that sorts requests by the time they were submitted. In the case that there are more requests submitted than can be granted, you can now identify and approve the requests entered first.
For more information on setting this up for a view, visit: https://support.lightning-bolt.com/hc/en-us/articles/360044474351-How-do-I-create-a-new-view-
Viewer, Reports, Editor: Count only if Equalized (new tally setting)
This is a per-tally setting that will only count personnel who are checked in the Equalization portion of a tally. This setting is active in Viewer, Reports, and Editor.
For more information on including this in a tally, visit: https://support.lightning-bolt.com/hc/en-us/articles/360044019792-Overview-of-Tallies
View Manager: Condense Columns to Fit Screen
This is a new View Manager setting that condenses column views to fit into a browser window, easily allowing you to view the entire schedule without scrolling.
**Note that long personnel and assignment names will not fully display if this feature is used.**
For more information on including this option in a columns view, visit: https://support.lightning-bolt.com/hc/en-us/articles/360044474351-How-do-I-create-a-new-view- and scroll to the section: FINALIZE.
Viewer: Ad-Hoc View Changes
There are 4 new settings to filter in Viewer. To access, navigate to Viewer and select the gear icon at the top of the screen. Then, read below for information on what each of these settings do:
- Group By: Change a view from By Personnel to By Assignment and vice versa within the view, this will change how the information is grouped on the left-hand side of the screen.
- Display Range: Change views from Monthly to Weekly and vice versa.
- Start Date: Change the weekly start date Standard and Calendar views. Options available are Sunday, Monday, and Saturday.
- Show Times: For views that allow times to be toggled on/off, show or hide times from the view.
- These settings will remain when date ranges are changed and the view is edited, but will not remain if you switch views or refresh the browser.
- These settings are ad-hoc, and will default to the settings saved in View Manager.
- Ad-Hoc View Changes are not saved when a Saved Filter is applied.