- Navigate to Administration>Access Optimization and your department
- Click on Target Definition
- Click +New Target
- Enter details for your target
- Name (req.)
- Assignments it will count (req.)
- Personnel it will count (req.)
- Profile Items your target will count
Note: if none are selected your target will not count anything. You can add a new Item by clicking on the + button.
- Save the target
Note: you can edit a save target by clicking Edit this Target from the Target Definitions page.
- Click Edit Demand Value
- Select Template to see the values applicable to that template
- Enter a percentage above and below target for auto-scheduling
- Enter a priority to meet values for auto-scheduling
Note: this value must be 0 or between 1000-999999999
- Enter Target values for dates.
- By recurrence pattern using the tools on the right
- By pasting in values from Excel using the downloadable format
- Save the Demand Target Values
Have more questions? Submit a request