Navigating Dates in the "My Schedule" Tab
When you log in to the app, the "My Schedule" tab shows your schedule for the current month. To see other months, you can do either of the following:
- Use the left and right carrot icons to jump forwards or backwards one month at a time.
- Tap the month and year shown.
- If you tap the month and year, a date picker will pop up. From there, you can choose the date you'd like to jump to:
Navigating Dates in the "All Schedules" Tab
In the mobile app's "All Schedules" tab, there are two main types of views: Daily and Monthly.
Daily Views only show one day of the schedule at a time. You can check if you’re in a Daily View or by looking at the date selector at the top of your screen. It will look something like this:
There are two ways you can navigate through dates in a Daily View.
- Left or Right Carrot Icons: Tap the left or right carrot to move one day backwards or forward on the schedule:
Calendar: Tap the date listed at the top of your screen. This opens a calendar to select the date.
- Simply select the date you’d like to navigate to, then tap Confirm.
Monthly Views will show an entire month of schedule data at a time. You can check if you’re in a Monthly View by looking at the date selector at the top of your screen:
There are two ways you can navigate through dates in a Monthly View.
To navigate to a day within the same month: swipe across the on-screen date selector at the top of your screen and locate the date that you’d like to jump to. Then simply tap on the date to jump to it:
- Left or Right Carrot Icons: Tap the left or right carrot to move one month backwards or forward on the schedule:
- Use the month selector: You can also tap on the name of the month in the date selector to open the month selector. In the month selector, select the month to which you'd like to navigate. Tap the left and right carrot icons on either side of the year to move one year forwards or backwards.