"My Schedule" Tab
When you log in to the app, the "My Schedule" tab shows your schedule for the current month. To see other months, you can do either of the following:
- Use the left and right carrots to jump backwards or forward a single month:
- Tap the month and year shown
If you tap the month and year, a date picker will pop up. From there, you can choose the date you'd like to jump to:
"All Schedules" Tab
In the mobile app's "All Schedules" tab, there are two main types of views: Daily views and Monthly views.
Daily views only show one day of the schedule data at a time. You can tell if you’re in a daily view or not by looking at the date selector at the top of your screen. It will look something like this:
There are two ways you can navigate through dates in a Daily view.
- Left or Right Carrot: Tap the left or right carrot to move one day backwards or forward on the schedule:
- Date Picker: Tap the date listed at the top of your screen. This opens the date picker:
Select the date you’d like to navigate to, then tap "Confirm."
Monthly views will show an entire month of schedule data at a time. You can tell if you’re in a Monthly view or not by again looking at the date selector at the top of your screen:
There are two ways you can navigate through dates in a Monthly view.
- To navigate to a day within the same month: swipe across the on-screen date picker at the top of your screen and locate the date that you’d like to jump to. Then simply tap on the date to jump to it:
- To navigate to a different month: Tap the left or right carrot to move one month backwards or forward on the schedule:
- Use the month picker: You can also tap on the name of the month in the date selector to open the month picker. In the month picker, select the month you'd like to go to. Tapping the left and right carrots by the year allow you to go one year backwards or forward.