How to Add or Remove a Column from Quick Views
- To add or remove columns from your view select the settings icon from options provided in the bottom right of the page.
- Next, select the Columns option to see the different columns you can add or remove.
- Next, For non-admins, there is only one option – Show/Hide, so this will be selected by default.
- You can then select the columns you want to see in your view. The selected columns will be highlighted in green.
- To select/deselect a column, you can simply click on it Under System tab, you can select the system defined columns you want to be displayed in your view.
- Under Administrator tab, you can select the administrator defined columns you want to be displayed in your view.
- 5. Click refresh to see the changes reflect on the QuickViews page
Have more questions? Submit a request