Subscription pushing with iCloud is only available if the subscription is created from your iCal on the Mac.
Follow the instructions below:
- First, enable iCloud on all devices with which you wish to sync. You can visit the Apple website to learn how to set up iCloud.
- Set up your calendar subscription through Lightning Bolt. Instructions here: Setting Up a Mobile Calendar Subscription.
- After syncing your calendar in Lightning Bolt, you will receive an email with further instructions. Navigate to the section for iCal and copy the subscription URL.
- Navigate to iCal.
- Choose Calendar then Subscribe...
- Paste the subscription URL and click Subscribe.
- In the Location dropdown, select iCloud.
- Set an auto-refresh frequency if you want to see regular updates to your schedule (recommended).
- Click OK.
If you have already created a subscription on iCal on the Mac, follow the instructions below to enable it for iCloud.
- Open iCal.
- Click on the Calendar button in the top left.
- Select the subscribed calendar.
- In the Edit menu found in the toolbar at the top of the iCal screen, select Get Info.
- Change the Location dropdown to iCloud.
- Click OK.