Sync to iPhone/iPad:
1. Set up a Mobile Calendar Subscription. Instructions here: Setting Up a Mobile Calendar Subscription.
2. Open the email from Lightning Bolt Scheduler with the subject Calendar Subscription Notice.
3. Copy the .ics file URL from under the iPhone/iPad section of the email.
- On iPhone/iPad you can copy by tapping and holding the field and then selecting Copy.
4. Click the Settings app on your iPhone or iPad.
5. Go to Passwords & Accounts.
6. Under the Accounts section click Add Account.
7. At the bottom of the list, click Other.
8. Under Calendars, click Add Subscribed Calendar.
9. Paste the copied .ics file URL above into the Server field by tapping and holding the field and then selecting Paste.
10. Click Next to verify.
11. If you would like to give the calendar a different name, change the Description field to the desired name.
12. Click Save.
13. The calendar will appear in the Other or iCloud section of the calendar list.
Removing a Calendar:
1. On your iPhone or iPad, click the Settings app.
2. Go to Passwords & Accounts.
3. Click Subscribed Calendars.
4. Click the calendar subscription you want to remove.
5. Click Delete Account.