ADDING A CALENDAR
1. Send a calendar subscription link to your email address using the Sync with Calendar or Mobile Calendar button on the Dashboard. Setting Up a Mobile Calendar Subscription
2. Open the email from Lightning Bolt Scheduler with the subject Calendar Subscription Notice.
3. Copy the .ics file link from under the iPhone/iPad section of the email. On iPhone/iPad you can copy by tapping and holding the field and then selecting Copy.
4. Click the Settings app on your iPhone or iPad.
5. Go to Passwords & Accounts.
6. Under the Accounts section click Add Account.
7. Click Other at the bottom of the list.
8. Under Calendars, click Add Subscribed Calendar.
9. Paste the copied .ics link above into the field Server by tapping and holding the field and then selecting Paste.
10. Click Next to verify.
11. Change the field Description if you would like to give the calendar a different name.
12. Click Save.
13. The calendar will appear in the Other or iCloud section of the calendar list.
REMOVING A CALENDAR
1. Click the Settings app on your iPhone or iPad.
2. Go to Passwords & Accounts.
3. Click Subscribed Calendars.
4. Click the calendar subscription you want to remove.
5. Click Delete Account.