1) Report Start Date - Select from a list of presets based on when the report is being opened (e.g. selecting "Start of Month" begins the report on 4/1 if viewing in the month of April and automatically updates to 5/1 beginning in May) or switch to the "specific" section to choose a fixed date.
2) Report Stop Date - Select from a list of presets based on when the report is being opened (e.g. selecting "End of Month" begins the report on 4/30 if viewing in the month of April and automatically updates to 5/31 beginning in May) or switch to the "specific" section to choose a fixed date.
3) Metric - Choose if you would like your tallies to count only scheduled assignments, only requests, or both (Combined).
4) Split - You have the option to break your report into smaller segments for easier viewing. For example, you may run a report over an entire month but want to split it up to see separate totals for each week. You can switch instantly between segments.
5) Count Original- If your published schedule undergoes many changes or provider swaps, enable this option to check the numbers at the time the schedule was originally published
6) Include Fictional Tallies- Within the Administration (Setup) section, there is a Tallies page where you can manually add and subtract credits per provider for each tally. If set to "yes", your report will reflect these manual adjustments. "No" will strictly count from what is on the schedule.
7) Include Admin Published- If set to "No", tallies will only draw from schedules that are finalized (published to everyone). Selecting "Yes" will also include any schedules published to Admins.
8/9/10 ) Include granted/pending/denied requests- If your report includes request data, these settings provide finer control over which statuses of requests should be counted (note: including pending or denied requests will add to the overall totals, not represent a separate category)
11) Only show logged in user - will automatically show the selected tallies for only the user opening the report, allowing you to create a "My Call" report for example. This will disable the Personnel tab of report configuration
12) X Axis - Select between Tally, Personnel, and Date (new!) for which field you wish to appear as the columns (moving from left to right across the report).
13) Y Axis - Select between Tally, Personnel, and Date (new!) for which field you wish to appear as the rows (moving from top to bottom down the report).
14) X Dimension - Breakdown each column by day of the week without needing to make separate tallies! (Shown below)
14) Y Dimension - Breakdown each row by day of the week without needing to make separate tallies!
15) Show totals - Add a new row and column to show totals for each tally and provider.