1. Navigate to Viewer and the schedule view you would like to print.
2.Click the printer icon in the top right hand corner of viewer.
3. Depending on the View configuration, either a new window will open or you will see a dialogue to select your print dates and print settings. Once selected, click the Print button.
4. A native print dialogue box will appear giving you a preview of the schedule specific to the Start Date and End Date chosen. You can see that the default printing options reflect the entire date range selected. If this is the correct date range, click the Print button on the tab of the print dialogue box to send the schedule to the printer.
OTHER PRINTING SETTINGS
5. From the native print dialogue box you also have the ability to edit the settings you see to dictate the print orientation and appearance.
Deselecting Background graphics will also turn off any colors to print in gray scale.
You can also adjust the Layout from Portrait to Landscape.
If you would like a more condensed schedule, follow the instructions below.
CONDENSING THE SCHEDULE
6. You now have options through the native print dialogue box to make changes that affect the result of your print specific to your web browser. This is found under More Settings and when adjusted, will help you to condense the amount of pages needed for your schedule.
Change Margins to none or minimal to reduce the amount of excess space around your schedule.
Set Scale to a custom value that is less than 100 and the schedule will condense. (Setting scale to 80 for example.)
7. Lastly, you have the options to Print using the system dialogue box or Open PDF in Preview if you would like to download the schedule into a PDF form.
REMOVING THE ASSIGN. (REQ) BAR
You will see this bar of ASSIGN. (REQ) below each week of schedule data when you print the schedule because the view includes both Schedule and Request data.
If there are requests, they will populate there. If there are no requests the blue bar will still appear between rows of schedule data.
If you would like to remove the bar, you must print from a view that does NOT include request data. If you do not have a comparable view already made, you will have to create a new view that includes only schedule data.
In View Manager when creating your view, make sure that you select Schedule instead of Both under Data Type.