1. Navigate to Viewer and the schedule view you would like to print.
2.Click the printer icon in the top right hand corner of viewer.
3. Depending on the View configuration, either a new window will open or you will see a dialogue to select your print dates and print settings. Once selected, click the Print button.
4. A native print dialogue box will appear giving you a preview of the schedule specific to the Start Date and End Date chosen. Select the option for Print Orientation and Page Size. Page Scale will allow scaling horizontally, allowing more columns to fit on each page. Scaling vertically will still be done in the browser print screen. *Note This is not supported in Firefox, Safari, or Internet Explorer.
For printing columns and condensed column views, the native print dialogue box will include scaling horizontally, allowing more columns to fit on each page. Scaling vertically will still be done in the browser print screen. The page size can also now be adjusted
You can see that the default printing options reflect the entire date range selected. If this is the correct date range, click the Print button on the tab of the print dialogue box to send the schedule to the printer.
OTHER PRINTING SETTINGS
5. From the native print dialogue box you also have the ability to edit the settings you see to dictate the print orientation and appearance.
Deselecting Background graphics will also turn off any colors to print in gray scale.
You can also adjust the Layout from Portrait to Landscape.
If you would like a more condensed schedule, follow the instructions below.
CONDENSING THE SCHEDULE
6. You now have options through the native print dialogue box to make changes that affect the result of your print specific to your web browser. This is found under More Settings and when adjusted, will help you to condense the amount of pages needed for your schedule.
Change Margins to none or minimal to reduce the amount of excess space around your schedule.
Set Scale to a custom value that is less than 100 and the schedule will condense. (Setting scale to 80 for example.)
7. Lastly, you have the options to Print using the system dialogue box or Open PDF in Preview if you would like to download the schedule into a PDF form.
While in Google Chrome, a Columns View can be scaled horizontally. This may allow you to fit more schedule data onto one page. When you select print from a columns view, you will see this special modal, allowing you to adjust the scale size:
**Please note, this is only for scaling horizontally. To scale vertically, please follow the instructions found in the sections above.