To access Schedule Creator, navigate to Administration>Schedule Manager.
Note: For users with multi-department access, use the drop-down menu in the top right corner to switch between different departments.
A table will be displayed that shows the following columns:
- Template: specifies which template the specific schedule belongs to.
- Name: given name of the schedule.
- Start Date: date that the schedule begins.
- Stop Date: date that the schedule ends.
- Status: current status of the schedule. After a schedule is generated (designated as "Generation Complete"), it can be changed to one of three statuses: Not Published, Published to Administrators, or Published to Everyone.
- Modified: when the schedule was last modified.
Filtering the list of schedules:
The displayed list of schedules can be shortened using the filters outlined above in red. The list can be filter using the following parameters:
- Status: filters by schedules that are Not Published, Published to Administrators, and Published to Everyone.
- Active: filters by schedules that are either Active or Archived. All schedules can be displayed as well.
- Search: filter schedules by name.