The Bulk Action tool allows the ability to update the assignments for two or more groups at a time.
Note: Multiple assignment groups should only be selected if the same assignments will be added/removed.
To Add/Remove Assignments in Bulk:
- Navigate to Administration>Setup and click on the Assignment Groups tab.
- Select two or more assignment groups to update by clicking on the checkbox to the left of each assignment group.
- In the Bulk Action drop-down, select Add assignments to assignment group(s) or Remove assignments from assignment group(s).
- A window will appear to add or remove assignment(s) to the selected group(s).
- In the left box select the assignments you want to add or remove.
- If Add assignments to assignment group(s) is selected, the left box will show all assignments belonging to the current department. If one of the selected assignments already belongs to the assignment group, it will not be added to the group again.
- If Remove assignments from assignment group(s) is selected, the left box will show all assignments that belong to the group(s). If one of the selected assignments does not belong to the assignment group, no action will be taken on that assignment.
- Using the arrow, move the selected assignment(s) to the right box and click Save Changes.